In fact, visitors are everything for the life of a page. And there are tons of ways to attract them to a web page. You can use all kinds of SEO and SEO strategies, but keeping them on the website can always be a challenge.
This is why many pages web strive to create quality content so they can keep it there and keep it coming back again and again. But probably the best way to keep a fan or visitor base is through interacting with them.
That a page can interact with yours visitors everything changes, because basically we make them part of the experience of the page. And, a good idea to be able to comply is through comments. But often, the comments section can be a bit empty, so your best bet is to be able to get other visitors to interact with these comments in some way by seeing your profile photo that represents your webpage.
Perhaps by replying to each other, but perhaps the best thing you can do is implement a voting system for i Comments. See here how you can implement one.
Why a voting system with comments?
When we talk about being able to post comments on a web page, we are talking about a very clever way to do it interact our visitors to each other.
The fact that they can comment on a video, be it constructive, critical or inviting to discussion; you can get great interaction with visitors, which can keep them coming back and wanting to respond to other people in each post. Or at least that's the theory.
And an excellent complement to be able to accompany the latter, is through the vote of each comment.
Perhaps a user makes an interesting or highly constructive remark in a post, before many users can give a positive vote and before a discussion between users can be guaranteed or the post can be integrated very well. That is why it is a good idea to implement this mechanism.
but how to do it? See below how.
How can I implement that users vote in comments?
To add votes to comments on your WordPress page, you need to use a plugin called CommentLikeDislike. See the following step by step so you know how to use it:
- First, you need to go directly to the Plugins menu in your WordPress. Here you need to click the button «Add new» and then search for the plug-in CommentLikeDislike. You just have to install it and then activate it so that it is immediately active on your website. Nothing to do, you will have to configure it.
- To set up your new Plugin, you need to enter the plugin menu of your WordPress, where you entered previously. And, in the part where the CommentLikeDislike plugin is indicated, you have to click on where it says Settings.
- Now, in the Basic Settings tab, you have to click on the option » State »To activate the vote of the comments.
- Below, you will see several options to be able to customize the rating of comments. You can put the vote button to be placed before or after, or only the positive or negative vote button is shown. You can also configure the how your page can prevent users from voting more than once.
- Also, in the tab DesignSettings, you can customize the look of the vote button, and you can even use images from your media library.