How much data does DiDi consume in a month?
A DiD driving companion The more trips you make, the more data you consume. So a driver who works many hours for a month can spend 900 to 1500 megabytes using just the DiDi app.
You must keep in mind that while you work you will not only use the DiDi App which you can download easily, but there will also be occasions when you will have to consult Google Maps to locate a place where your passenger is going; This application consumes about 700 megabytes per month, obviously you have to keep in mind that this value varies depending on how you use the application.
Another very useful application for every driver is Waze, an App that reports traffic in real time and consumes about 900 megabytes in a month. If you want, you can easily download Waze Gps from the Play Store.
Something about which you should also consider is that the cost of this data varies based on the number of trips you make per month and the number of times you consult other applications to complete the service you provide to users. Furthermore, if in your free time you listen to music, visit social networks or surf the Internet, the amount of data you will consume will be much greater.
So if you are a DiDi a full time, you will spend 3 to 6 GB per month; so you will need to have a data plan of about 10 GB on your mobile so as not to run the risk of megabytes running out while you work, you will also have enough GB to surf the Internet.
How to know which apps consume the most data?
We explain it to you in three simple steps:
- Go to option "Settings", on some phones you can look for this option like "Settings".
- Click on the Network and Internet option.
- And then go on "Data usage", where you will find the amount of data you have consumed in a given period of time. You can also detail a list of the Apps that generated the most data consumption.
Android phones have the ability to set a limit on spending on mobile data; This tool is ideal to check the use that is given to the data during a week or a month, since the mobile will notify you when the fixed limit reaches and will even prevent you from continuing to consume such data.
Tips for reducing data waste
You can save a lot of mobile data by following these simple tips:
- Set a limit on data consumption.
- Download and update only when connected to Wifi.
- Turn off automatic downloads for some apps.
- Use applications to save data, and among the most popular you can find: detailly application that analyzes the data consumed during the day, week or month; It also provides tips for saving data and notifies you which Wi-Fi networks are available. My Data Manager helps set up your data plan and sets alarms to alert you that your data limit is near. It also temporarily disables applications that consume large amounts of data.
- Turn on airplane mode which helps you to save data and battery.
- Uninstall apps you don't use.
- Don't download useless apps.
By following these tips you can save mobile data which will be very useful when working with DiDi.
Don't hesitate to use this wonderful application; Since with this App you can provide excellent service, work with flexible hours and earn excellent earnings.