Internet today is everywhere, it is one vital part of our life, since it was developed in the 90s until it was adapted to society in the early 2000s, the vast majority of our businesses require the use of the internet, an example of this may be our business activities.
More than half of the world's population currently has an internet connection, this is a plus for the world as it allows each of us to stay in touch and enjoy the functions it offers us, as It can be to improve our knowledge through the study of virtual modules and communication through social networks.
Facebook e social
Facebook as well as other social networks such as Twitter, Instagram, etc. They were websites with a single goal, to allow people to become users of the platform so that there could be communication between them, through images, videos and text chats. Today these social networks have grown so much that they have their own applications for the phone, Facebook and Facebook Messenger is one of them.
Currently Facebook is divided into two apps, these are the classic Facebook for browsing and the messaging app Facebook Messenger, with these apps you can have all the functions of Facebook, such as having two accounts open at the same time, then you can find their Lite versions, designed for medium-low range devices, these are Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite, also always remember to have Facebook updated.
Why can't I open Messenger on my mobile?
A frequent problem is that Facebook Messenger it doesn't open or it doesn't work, a common message that comes out is that Messenger has stopped, and this prevents you from entering the application.
If I can't open the app, some of the available solutions are as follows:
- Update the app: you can check if a new version is available, during the update you can solve the malfunctions in terms of operation.
- Clear data or cache: a solution is also to clear the data or cache, as there are times when it accumulates a lot and this causes the application to crash, causing problems in normal operation.
- Restart the phone: a Sometimes restarting the phone is one of the simplest solutions, because there may be a glitch in some processes of the phone or app.
- Reinstall the app: Another possible solution would be to delete and reinstall the application, as this way it can reopen smoothly on the phone.
Messenger asks me to switch accounts Why?
This error could be that a new update has come out and you need to update the application from the Play Store, or you can also try to download the lite version of this application.
How to fix my Messenger freezing when opening a chat
Some people using this application have reported inconveniences and faults while using it, as on many occasions it usually happens that it crashes and stops working.
Here we will explain some options so that messenge works well and does not crash:
- You have to go to your phone settings and look for the applications and storage option.
- Then look for the messaging application and select it.
- You will need to clear the cache that builds up from the application.
- If in any case this doesn't work for you, you can delete old conversations, images or heavy videos.
How to restart my Facebook Messenger?
All you have to do is restart the application, you can do it from the play store or even from your phone settings and go to the application and force close it.
Why does Facebook Messenger freeze when I enter a chat?
Many users have reported this error hundreds of times, it happens that Facebook Messenger notifies us of a message received but in the process of entering the chat, the application gets stuck, having to close the Facebook Messenger application to re-enter and thus be able to respond to it, this can happen for many reasons.
Either because our mobile does not support the Facebook Messenger application, the memory of our device is full or we have to review our app to see specifically what happens, because in fact there is the option of Facebook Messenger Lite, as it can perform most of the functions of Facebook Messenger through a much shorter and lighter interface than the original.
How can I prevent this from happening to Facebook Messenger?
In this article we will explain step by step which ones are our options for Facebook Messenger correctly and smoothly:
- We will go to Settings of our devices and look for the Applications and storage section.
- Within the Applications configuration, we must find the option to see through a graph how the space of our device is distributed, it is important to see in the graph how much space does each app take on the device.
- We will locate the application Facebook Messenger and we will select it.
- After this we should see every data of the application, see the size it occupies in our device and see how that dimension is divided, these are divided between the Facebook Messenger data and the cache.
- Many of the times the Facebook Messenger application crashes it could be because there is a lot of cache memory in the application, if this is the case we will select it and we will delete.
- So we'll test the application, in case clearing the cache didn't work, we can delete some conversations that are in the Facebook Messenger app, both this and also go to the gallery of our device and delete the images or videos that it considers to be heavy.
In the extreme case that the Facebook Messenger application crashes, we will have two options, one is to look for the previous version of the application where this did not happen, to do it is simple, we have to search the internet for an apks page and we look for Facebook Messenger, we look for the previous version we had, we downloaded it, we allowed the installation of unknown origin, we installed it on our phone and that's it.
The other option is to uninstall it and install Facebook Messenger Lite, which will also help us do most of the Facebook Messenger actions and won't crash May