Despite being an impeccable application, WhatsApp is not without flaws, one of the best known and most frustrating is when we receive the following error message «download failed, download not completed, try again later WhatsApp». We will look at the possibilities later causes and solutions for this error very common.
Why does it tell me download failed in WhatsApp The download could not be completed?
Le causes of this error are generally diverse, although they can be summarized in the following situations:
- Little storage space available.
- Problems with the network connection.
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Clear the app's cache and data.
Fix Download Failed Unable to complete download on WhatsApp
Today I wake up and realize that I can't send photos via WhatsApp, instead of sending them I get the following message «download failed, download not completed» what can I do? . Don't worry, below we are going to see a series of possible solutions.
Little storage space available
This is the most common cause of the error message "download failed, download not completed, please try again". To fix it, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Delete any apps you don't use from internal memory.
- Delete all photos and videos that you don't want to save from your gallery.
- Save all videos and photos to the card microSD Outdoor by default.
- Buy a larger capacity microSD card.
Here are a few microSD to buy cheap on Amazon at the best price.
Network connection problems
Another one cause of the message «download failed, download not completed» it could be due to network connection issues. To check it, you need to follow these steps:
- Restart your mobile (if it doesn't solve it, move on to the next one).
- Try sending photos from WhatsApp via Wifi and data (to be discarded).
- In case WhatsApp doesn't work with data, turn off the router for 5 minutes and then turn it on.
It could also happen that WhatsApp works with WiFi but not with data follow this tutorial in that case.
Update WhatsApp to the latest version
Another reason why the download failed error, download could not be completed on android and why you don't have the latest updated version of WhatsApp. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Enter the Play Store.
- Press the first ones 3 horizontal lines to the left.
- Go to «My applications and games».
- In the "Updates" section, check if you have the WhatsApp application in the «Updates pending» section.
Problems with WhatsApp servers
It is possible that the download failed problem it is due to the WhatsApp server is down today in this article you can easily check if it is not available at the moment.
Clear cache and data of WhatsApp
If WhatsApp stopped or get the famous error "download failed, download not completed, try again later", clear data and cache it is usually "holy hand". For this we have to go to « Settings », once inside we enter the «Applications».
Once inside «Applications» we seek "Whatsapp" and we enter.
Now let's go in where it says "Storage Space".
Once inside "Storage Space" we give where it says "Delete data" e "Delete cache". Then we restart the mobile and we enter WhatsApp again, there it will ask for the verification code again and that's it.
If you have used another method for fix photos not downloading in WhatsApp, you can always let me write in the comments, I promise to answer. Don't forget to share this article with your social networks please, it would help me a lot.. thank you!.