You just have to follow each of the instructions that we will explain in this tutorial. So we encourage you to keep reading so that you know a lot more about this browser.
What is Mozilla Firefox and what is it for?
As has been pointed out from the beginning of the text, Mozilla Firefox is a web browser that has free open code, that is, any developer can modify it. Likewise, it was designed for systems like Linux, Android, iOS, macOS, and Microsoft Windows. Also, it was created in late 2002, with the original name Phoenix.
The navigator with the passage of time has underwent several changes in its name, for legal reasons; however, on February 9, 2004 it was officially called Mozilla Firefox. It is currently usually known more as Firefox or by its abbreviation 'FF'.
On the other hand, it should be emphasized that Firefox offers several features that make it one of the favorite browsers, among the most common and exceptional we have:
- Multiplatform: has compatible versions for different platforms, such as Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Block pop-up windows: one of the most notable features that this amazing browser offers us is that it blocks pop-up windows. Likewise, it notifies you at the time of blocking.
- Restore session: If Firefox closes the session when it is restarted, the tabs you had open will be displayed.
- Spell checker: another peculiarity is that it automatically corrects incorrect sentences.
- Spyware prevention: Without a doubt, this is one of the most beneficial features that Firefox offers, as it does not allow you to install or download programs without your permission.
How to download and install Mozilla Firefox for free?
As for the download and installation, it should be emphasized that it is a quick and easy process, which does not require major complications. Next, we will explain each step:
- The first thing to do is open Google and add in the search bar "Mozilla Firefox"
- Let's go to the official Firefox page
- Let's click "download now" and a tab appears indicating that you have saved the installer (you can do this in the folder you want).
- Close the tab and look for the file where it was saved, left click the mouse and hit the option to run as administrator
- After that, another window will appear, you need to click Install and the download and then the installation will start quickly.
- Finally, a last window will appear indicating whether you want to import configuration and data; Click on the one you think is convenient according to your conditions and finally on the next one. This way you will have finished the installation.
Advantages of using the Mozilla Firefox browser
This browser offers its users a number of advantages, among which the following stand out:
- Strong passwords.
- It allows you to activate and translate pages in Mozilla Firefox.
- It is a fast browser, which is automatically updated frequently
- You can assign keywords to your bookmarks and favorites, in this way the use of the favorites will be more fluid.
- Enables voice search in Mozilla FireFox browser
- Constantly check for antivirus updates
- It has several very useful extensions.
- You can easily change the Mozilla Firefox home page.
- Among other advantages.
Finally, we hope this tutorial has helped you, however we would like to hear from you Were you able to easily download and install Mozilla Firefox? Do you consider it a good browser, possibly one of the best web browsers of 2020? Leave us your answers in the comments.